Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sew Cute Tuesday {9.7.10}

Happy Tuesday, everyone!!  I seem to have gotten busier since my kids started school and find that I have less time to devote to my blog.  I hope you won't be offended if I don't get around to leaving comments on every link this week (or in the weeks to come!).  I try my hardest to visit all of your blogs because I really do appreciate you taking the time to link up each week!  I'll do my best!  

Here's a few projects that caught my eye from last week:

I love, love, LOVE this Family Flag from Oopsey Daisy!  I'm thinking this is something I'm going to have to do with my family!

How cute are these Monkey Face Patches from Janet of All Trades?!

Sew Totally Smitten shared her adorable Candy Corn Door Decoration!

And I loved this cute Buttoned Belt from Something Pretty!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can now find it in my *new* menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!


Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, September 8th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!





2 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Thanks for featuring my flag, Misty! You're the best!

~Kristin~ said...

I wish I could stop by every link too. Shoot, I would be tickled if I could link each time too! ;o)
Thanks, Kristin