Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Corsages

Mother's Day is just a few short days away...how did that happen?! 

I've been planning/working on gifts for my Mom and MIL for weeks, and am thrilled to be sending them these adorable Mother's Day Corsages!   


Oh, how I LOVE THEM!!  They were a little time consuming, but TOTALLY worth it!!  I wanted the packaging to be as cute as the corsages, so I used some empty plastic strawberry containers and left over paper Easter grass. 


Here's a closer view...

They went off in the mail yesterday just to be sure that my Mom and MIL will get them in time for Mother's Day.  And since I loved them so much, I may have made myself one (or two) as a Mother's Day gift to myself....shhhhhh! 


9 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

I would love for you to link up this Mother's Day gift idea over at Sassy Sites! We are rounding up ALL the great ideas!! xoxo!

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

This is so pretty! SO pretty!!

Melinda said...

Um, what about me?! ;)
Those are awesome!

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Love these!! Sharing the link on my facebook! :)

Kara @ www.mineforthemaking.com

TWoodseresa said...

very cute sissy, ccan't wait for the mail tomorrow. Love ya mudder

MeenyMoe said...

Would LOVE a tutorial on this! :)
- Karen

Crystal said...

these are beautiful! I featured you today!

Deepthidigvijay said...

awesome!!!!! blog...very pretty flowers...hats off to ur creativity!!!!!!!..im happy follower of ur blog nw!!!!!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Those look so SWEET! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails