Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {5.10.11}

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!!  When my husband and kids asked what I wanted for Mother's Day, my reply was this:  "A day off from cooking dinner and doing dishes!!"  Well...they came through and made a yummy dinner and cleaned up afterwards!!  THE BEST MOTHER'S DAY EVER!!

The projects that I chose to feature today are all pillows.  Fabulous pillows!!

Eleni from Sew Happiness shared her adorable Sprocket Pillow!

How cute is this Monogram Pillow from Lesley at Life of the Cocktail Party?!

And I loved this Ric-Rac & Pom Pom Pillow from Julie at Color Chic!!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!





Photobucket




Rules for linking:

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page!
**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**Visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Please link back to me in some form (post my button, or link to text in your blog post)
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, May 11th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!





6 comments:

sewhappiness said...

Thank you for featuring my little sprocket pillow:) You should definitely give it a try!!!
This week I'm linking a dresden mini quilt I made for Mother's Day!!!
Hope you have a great day!!!
xo
Eleni

NCSue said...

Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 150 hops for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page.
I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
Have a great week.
NCSue
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

CountryBelle said...

Love the colors in that sprocket pillow!

LOTCP said...

Thank you so much for featuring my monogram pillow! I have grabbed your button :-)

Krista said...

Thanks for hosting! This is my first time linking up. Yay!

Janelle said...

thank you for hosting! I actually try to come up with at least one sewing project a week to be able to join your link party ;)