Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {6.28.11}

Happy Tuesday!!  I'm looking forward to seeing your links this week...I need some inspiration!

Here's a few projects that caught my eye from last week's linky party:

The Little Giggler showed us how to make these adorable Felt Hibiscus Flowers!

How cute is this 4th of July Pennant from Color Chic?!

And I loved RoCa and Company's "Willy Nilly" Shirt Refashion!!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!



Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page!
**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**Visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Please link back to me in some form (post my button, or link to text in your blog post)
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, June 29th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!


1 comment:

Leovi said...

Wonderful photo. It is lovely with this beautiful flower of felt.