Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Birthday Treat

My neighbor had a birthday recently, and I wanted to give her a fun gift.  She loves chocolate almost as much as I do {wink}, so I finally settled on making her this:


A standard size Hershey's bar fits perfectly inside...YUM!


I used THIS TUTORIAL as a guide for the box, but changed the dimensions to these:

**Cut a piece of cardstock to 6.5" x 6.5".
**Score at 1/2" and 6" on one side, then turn cardstock and score at 1", 1.5", 4", and 4.5".
**Cut the box and put together as laid out in the tutorial I linked to above.

These boxes go together really quick, and dress up chocolate in a big way! 


3 comments:

Dominguezfam said...

Super Cute!

Annie said...

Wow - what a great idea. I can see making these as holiday treats for my co-workers. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda @ The Little Giggler said...

Such a cute idea!!