Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {7.12.11}

It's Tuesday....Yay!!  There were so many fabulous projects linked up last week, I had a hard time choosing which ones to feature!  Here's a few that caught my eye...

How cute is this Lemonade Stand from Just Sew Sassy?!  I absolutely adore the striped awning and the bunting banner!!

Creating My Way to Success showed us How to Add a Zip Pocket to Shorts!

And I loved Becoming Martha's Dad's Shirt Redo!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!


Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page!
**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**Visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Please link back to me in some form (post my button, or link to text in your blog post)
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, July 13th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!


Photobucket

2 comments:

sewhappiness said...

How lovely is that lemonade stand?? Just adorable!!
Thanks for hosting this great party:)
Have a great day!!
xo
Eleni

Amanda said...

Thanks for hosting another great linky, have a wonderful week.