Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {9.06.11}

My oldest 4 kids have been in school for 3 weeks now...and I'm still struggling to get my 'craft time' in!  I thought once school started, I'd be able to get all the crafting done that I put off in the summer.  So frustrating!!  I'll keep working on it.

Now let's see some projects that caught my eye from last week's "Sew Cute Tuesday" Linky Party!

How cute is this Reversible Jacket from minimoz?!

These No-Hem Knot Shorts from Crafty Critique are simply ADORABLE!!

And I LOVED this Back-to-School Girly Backpack from What Allie's Making Now!! The ruffles make me happy!!  Do you think a 30-Something Mom is too old for a backpack like this?  'Cause I really, really, REALLY want one of my own!!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!





Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page!
**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**Visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Please link back to me in some form (post my button, or link to text in your blog post)
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, September 7th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!


Photobucket



4 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I have recently retired and I still don't have enough hours in the day.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

... and thanks for hosting Sew Cute Tuesday.

Farah said...

Thanks for hosting the party only for sewing...I am linked with my Tablecloth project
Come to me at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Madison said...

I am so honored to have been featured! Thanks for the feature and also for for hosting. :)