Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {9.20.11}

Welcome to 'Sew Cute Tuesday'!!  Last week my internet was down for 4 days...it was torture!!  I stayed busy getting ready for my daughter's birthday party, but hated not being able to get my linky party going.  Thank you all for understanding, and for being patient with me!! 

Now let's see some projects that caught my eye from our last "Sew Cute Tuesday" Linky Party!

How cute is this Birthday Outfit from Sew Kansas?!  I adore that darling purse!!

These Name Pennants from Janet of All Trades would make great gifts for birthdays or even Christmas!

And I loved this Fabric Memory Game from Lemon Tree Creations!!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!






Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page!
**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**Visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Please link back to me in some form (post my button, or link to text in your blog post)
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, September 21st.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!


Photobucket


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for Highlighting my Pennants!

Kristy Armstrong said...

Thanks for featuring my little dress!