Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby Shower Gift #2

Today I'm finally able to share another baby shower gift with you.  This set went to my friend who is expecting her baby girl later this month.


I appliqued a polka dot flower on the onesie, and added a red center to match the shoes.

Oh, these shoes...I am in LOVE with them!  I think this color combo is my favorite so far.  Love the black/white/red together! (pattern here)

And, of course, the hair bows.  (tutorial here)  

If you didn't see the first set I shared, you can find it HERE!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Those are super cute!!! I love the little shoes!!

Jenni said...

another great set!!! love it!

Pam said...

Gorgeous little set!!! Black, white and red is the PERFECT colour combination!!!

Jenni said...

adorable! Love black on baby girls. So fashionable! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails