Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sew Cute Tuesday {3.27.12}

Welcome to Sew Cute Tuesday, a linky party for
SEWING PROJECTS ONLY!!

Here's some projects that caught my eye from last week's linky party...

How cute are these Little Bunnies from Just Another Hang Up?!  Want to make your own?  Suzanne's offering the pattern for FREE!!  Check out THIS POST for details.

Amy from The Happy Scraps shared her adorable Handmade Purse.  Would you believe she made it without a pattern?  Now that's talent!

And I loved this Cute Elephant from The Crafter's Apprentice.  That pattern is now on my 'Wish List'!

Feel free to grab a 'featured' button.  You'll find it in my menu bar!

Now, let's get this linky party started...



Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, March 28th.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sewandthecity said...

I am sorry, I was too quick linking...and it is a non sewing project. So sorry, feel free to remove it if you like.

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my elephant! You should get the pattern, all her patterns are great!

Amy C said...

Misty, thank you so much for featuring my purse! :)

Suzanne said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bunnies. I appreciate it! Love the other features and your weekly party!

RHome410 said...

So glad I finally have something to share in your great linky party! There is always such fun stuff to see here.

RHome410 said...

My link isn't showing up after 10 minutes. I'll wait awhile and if still not there, I'll try again!