Sunday, November 18, 2012

{Hot Cocoa Gift Set}


**This year's '12 Days of Christmas' features the items that my daughters and I made for our very first craft fair**


Day 6: {Hot Cocoa Gift Set}



Inside the cups are 2 packs of hot cocoa and some Andes Peppermint Crunch Mints {love those!}.

I made these as gifts last Christmas, and everyone who received one loved it.  I thought they'd go over well at the craft fair, but was WRONG!!  Lots of people commented on how cute they were, and what a great gift idea they'd be, but we only sold ONE

They were priced at $5.00 each, and I thought that was fair given the amount of time that went into making each one.  Maybe everyone else thought it was too much?  I'm not too worried about it though, because now I've got 11 gifts that I don't have to make for Christmas!

The tutorial for these can be found HERE

Photobucket

No comments: