Thursday, November 15, 2012

{Nugget Trays}



**This year's '12 Days of Christmas' features the items that my girls and I made for our very first craft fair**

Day 3: {Nugget Trays}


These have been on my 'To Do' list for ages, and I was glad to finally have the chance to make them! 

The tutorial I used can be found HERE**The only change I made was cutting my cardstock at 1 7/8" x 5 so I could fit 5 nuggets in it**

**Edited**
The link is now fixed!  Also, I was asked to share how each item did at the craft fair.  We priced the Nugget Trays at $3.00 each, or 2 for $5.00, and sold 11 out of the 23 that we made. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Gail said...

I'm enjoying these posts. Also I'm wondering how each of the items fared at the sale. Which ones sold very well and which ones did not. BTW I clicked on the link for the tutorial on the nugget tray and it's not there. What comes up is Error 404.
Thanks for all your hard work in maintaining and sharing a great blog. Lots of inspiration.