Friday, November 9, 2012

Our Very First Craft Fair!


My daughters and I participated in our very first craft fair last weekend, and we had a blast!  It was a lot of work, but the time spent with them made it all worth it!

We went in the night before the craft fair and set up our table so we wouldn't be in a rush the next day (that's why all the other tables are empty!!).  Here's what it looked like when we were done. 


Starting Monday, I'll be sharing what we made for the craft fair in lieu of my annual '12 Days of Christmas'. 

Until then, have a great weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lundholm Fam said...

cute stuff. craft fairs are so much fun.

Judy said...

Your table looks wonderful. I have so much fun at craft fairs. Have a great weekend:)

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Looks super cute!!!!