Monday, November 12, 2012

{For Your Mistle Toes}


As I mentioned on Friday, my daughters and I participated in our very first craft fair a few weeks ago.  Instead of doing my annual '12 Days of Christmas' this year, I decided to just share the items we made for the craft fair.

Day 1:  {For Your Mistle Toes} Nail Polish Gift Idea


This gift is perfect for the girls on your list! 

The original idea came from HERE, but I used THIS IDEA for my packaging.

These did pretty well at the craft fair.  I made a total of 12 of them, and sold all but 4.  Not bad, and the extras are going to be used as Christmas gifts for some of my girls' friends.

Since tomorrow is my 'Sew Cute Tuesday' linky party, I'll be sharing my next craft on Wednesday.  See you then!!    



Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! Love the idea!


-Lindsey
appleofmamaseye.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

That's adorable! I love this idea for a little holiday gift. Thanks!

Shari said...

Misty i'm glad you had fun with your girls! I love your projects & really appreciate you sharing your pricing and the success of each! Thank you, Shari

Jeri said...

Hey, so I was looking all over pinterest and I saw these and I love them! Super cute bags! I just got put into YW and I definately need to make these.