Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sew Cute Tuesday {11.13.12}


Welcome to Sew Cute Tuesday,
a linky party for
SEWING PROJECTS ONLY!!

Here's some projects that caught my eye
 from our last linky party...

Grandparents Plus shared these adorable

How cute is this

And I loved this

 
Feel free to grab a 'featured' button. 
You'll find it in my menu bar!


Now, let's get this linky party started...

Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, November 14th.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Studio Paars said...

Wow, thanks so much for the feature!
Have a great week :D

Liefs, Audrey
http://hetkabinet.bloigspot.com

Yvette @ AquaSeventy6 said...

Thanks for the feature!!

Unknown said...

This was my first time linking up - thanks for having me