Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sew Cute Tuesday {11.27.12}


Welcome to Sew Cute Tuesday,
a linky party for
SEWING PROJECTS ONLY!!

Here's some projects that caught my eye
 from our last linky party...

Judy's Handmade Creations shared her adorable

How cute are these Nativity Hand Puppets

And I loved these Snow White Snow Flakes

Feel free to grab a 'featured' button. 
You'll find it in my menu bar!


Now, let's get this linky party started...

Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, November 28th.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Misty,
Thank you so much for featuring my snowflakes!! Have a nice day and thanks for hosting a great party again!
Liz

Ana Love Craft said...

Thanks for hosting again such fun party!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Hi Misty! Thank you for featuring the chapstick holders. Have a great day:)

Being Inspired said...

Thanks so much for featuring my nativity hand puppets!! :) You've made my day!

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy your week.
KC

UKMUMINUSA said...

thanks for hosting, sorry I added my link twice!