Monday, January 14, 2013

'It's Your Special Day' Card


It's been a while since I've had a chance to make cards.  

And I've missed it!!  

After taking the holiday season off from paper crafting, 
I'm now itching to get back to it!

The inspiration for this card came 
from the amazing Becky Roberts.  
She shared a gift card/money holder card HERE
and it's been on my list of cards to try for a while now.

Here's my version... 


The folded Top Note Die IS the card.  
There's a pocket inside that's perfect 
for holding a gift card or cold hard cash.  
I ended up putting a small piece of velcro 
on the side to help keep it closed.

Here's what it looks like with some $$ in the pocket. 

My mustache punch is turning out to be a good investment!  
I absolutely {love} it!

A tutorial for the folded Top Note Die can be found HERE.

I'm working on a 'girl version' of this card, 
and will hopefully be ready to share it later this week!

Have a great Monday!


Photobucket

No comments: