Thursday, January 17, 2013

'Thanks SO Much' Card


One of my goals for 2013 is to say 'Thank You' more often.  One way I'll be doing this is with cards.  I don't know about you, but I love it when I get a little surprise note in the mail.  It makes my day to know that  someone was thinking of me and took the time to write a note and mail it to me.

I decided to make a few Thank You notes to have on hand, and was inspired by THIS CARD.  I loved the simple design, and knew it would be a cinch to mass produce.  Here's my version.







These cards are a perfect way to use up some of those scraps you've been hoarding saving!  I've got a box full of scraps that I just can't bear to throw away....now I can use a bunch up to make some more of these cute cards!  I just knew I was saving them for a reason {wink, wink!}.  

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the pink and green!

T'onna @ Submarine Sunday
http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/search/label/Submarine%20Sunday