Tuesday, July 16, 2013

'Hip Hip Hooray' {Birthday Card}


After a summer of busyness and not much craftyness, 
I'm happy to finally have a new card to share!


The inspiration for this card came from THIS SKETCH.  

I don't usually do much on the inside of my cards, 
but thought it would be fun to showcase the stamped sentiment.


The kraft flower was made by cutting notches out of 1" and 3/4" circles.


Such a fun card!!  I think I may officially be out of my summer craft slump...yay!


Supply List:
Paper: "Scattered Wishes" & "11:11" (Leeza Gibbons Wishes & Dreams line), 
"Banana Stripes" (Echo Park Dots & Stripes), kraft cardstock

Punches: 1", 3/4", & 1/2" circle punches

Stamps: Card Chatter-Birthday (CTMH)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card!

I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/.

I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Cathy

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty. Great job!