Monday, March 24, 2014

'Bring on the Cake' Card


Do you ever get in a crafting rut?
I think that's where I'm at now.

It's been really hard for me to craft lately.  
Even with my crochet.  
I start a project and it takes me a lot longer than it should to finish it.

I'm blaming it on winter blues.
The weather has been beautiful these last few weeks, 
so I'm hoping that my crafting mojo will come back in full force soon!

I was able to sit down and make this fun card a few days ago.  
It felt good to actually get something done!  



What about you?  How do you get your craft mojo back?


Supply List:
Paper: Basic Gray, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Birthday Basics DSP
Ink: Basic Gray
Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake
Tools: Owl Builder Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Scalloped Circle Punch (non SU!)
Other: Basic Rhinestone




No comments: