Wednesday, April 16, 2014

'Birthday Wishes' Card


Every Monday morning, one of the first blogs I check out is Mojo Monday.  
I'm they type of crafter that needs a starting point before I sit down to make a card,
and the sketches from Mojo Monday do just that.  

The card I'm sharing today was based on THIS SKETCH.




I wish I could get my cards made in time 
to submit them to Mojo Monday's card challenge gallery,
but I'm always a day late and a dollar short ;)



Supply List (all supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Whisper White CS, Coastal Cabana CS, Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Ink: Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar Stampin' Write Marker
Stamps: Zoo Babies, Bring on the Cake
Tools: 2" Circle Punch (non SU!), Square Flourish Punch (non SU!)
Other: Bakers Twine (non SU!)





No comments: