Monday, April 21, 2014

'Hey Foxy'


Sometimes it takes me a while to embrace certain trends.
The fox trend has been one that has taken me a while to get on board with.

I have a friend who is a hobby consultant for a stamp company,
and as soon as I saw their fox stamp set, I was sold and HAD to get it!

Here's the card I made with it.


 ...and a close up shot...

Now I'm wondering why it took me so long to embrace foxes.
They're pretty darn cute, if you ask me!



Supply List (all supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Fresh Prints DSP Stack, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Wild About Love (non SU!)
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Tools: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 2" Circle Punch (non SU!), Large Flourish Square Punch (non SU!)
Accessories: Brights Collection button, Bakers Twine (non SU!)



No comments: