Tuesday, November 11, 2014

'Thank You' Card


A group of ladies in my area had a 'Christmas in July' craft day,
and invited me to come up with some cards for one of the projects.
(Yes, the craft day was in July.  I'm dreadfully late in posting about it).

Yesterday I shared the first of 4 cards that we made
(click HERE if you missed it).

Today I'm sharing another one.

Card #2: Owl Thank You  
(inspired by THIS CARD)



This card was another pretty simple one to put together,
but sure looks cute when it's done!



Supplies Used (all are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, All Abloom DSP Stack
Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Tools: Owl Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Large Square Punch (non SU!), Large Fancy Square Punch (non SU!)



No comments: