Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Quick Happy Birthday Card


The last 2 months have been a whirlwind.

My husband and I closed on our very first home on December 1st.
Then began the overwhelming task of packing, unpacking,
and figuring out where to put everything.
We're still working on it,
but are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Most of the boxes are unpacked,
and our house is starting to feel like our HOME.

The very last room to get tackled has been my craft room.
After getting most of the room put together,
I had to take a break and make a few cards.
Because that IS what you do in a craft room ;)

I went with one of my favorite layouts
and used some retired SU! paper to make some birthday cards
(I 'm already behind on sending these out for 2015).  

Here's my cards...


The 'Happy 'Birthday' stamp
 is from the Big Day stamp set 
from Stampin Up!'s Sale-a-bration catalog.
I just LOVE it!

There's still some organizing to do in my craft room
(and throughout the whole house),
but I'm super excited to actually have a craft room!
I'm sure I'll be spending lots of time in there :)


Supplies Used (all are from SU! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Big Day Stamp Set
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango 
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft Cardstock (non SU!), Sycamore Street DSP (retired) 
Tools: 2" Circle Punch (non SU!), 2" Scalloped Circle Punch (non SU!), 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Owl Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch



No comments: