Friday, March 20, 2015

Valentine Treat Boxes (sharing a little late)


I know Valentine's Day is over....,
but I still wanted to share some cute treat boxes 
I made for a Valentine's exchange.


Stampin' Up!'s Envelope Punch Board was used to make the boxes.
I don't use that tool nearly enough!

Each box was filled with chocolate candy hearts like the ones in the picture.
Nothing beats getting a yummy treat packaged in a cute little box!


Here's what the back of the box looks like.
I wish I would've put some decorative paper inside.


And here's a close up of one of the boxes.
Pretty cute!

The idea for the treat boxes came from HERE.

Happy Friday!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend :)



Supplies Used (all are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Stacked With Love DSP Stack
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: You Plus Me
Other: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Scalloped Circle Punch (non SU!), Owl Punch (heart), Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Envelope Punch Board



No comments: