Tuesday, March 31, 2015

'Enjoy An Egg-cellent Easter'



I fell in love with the "For Peeps' Sake" stamp set
 from Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Catalog. 

Such cute images! 

Since Easter is almost here, 
I figured I'd better get crackin',
and whip out some treats.

Here's one that I came up with... 


I ended up repurposing a bottle like this 
from some sweet & sour sauce.



All I did was remove the label,
wash it really good,
and spray paint the lid.


Here's a view from the side.


And a close up of the cute bow on top!

This was such a fun project!


Supplies Used (all are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: For Peeps' Sake
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Best Year Ever DSP (Sale-a-bration)
Other: Bow Builder Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Project Life Corner Punch, Twine (non SU!)



No comments: