Monday, April 20, 2015

Simple Card Set with Matching Box


Long ago, I used to make very simple cards.
I loved that I could make lots of cute cards 
in a relatively short amount of time.

Somehow, I've gotten away from simple.
I've been trying my hand at making more elaborate cards
and trying new techniques.
It has been fun, and I've learned a lot...

But I miss simple.

After taking a little break from card making,
I'm ready to dive back into my first love.

Simple cards.

Like this...


The inspiration for these cards came from HERE.

And a close up shot...


I decided to make a matching box for the cards.
I put 6 cards & envelopes in this one, but there was room for more.

The box was made using THIS TUTORIAL.


I had so much fun making these cards and box!
I ended up giving them to my SIL for her birthday,
but they would also be great for a Mother's Day gift.
It'll be here before we know it!

Stay tuned for more simple, beautiful cards :)


Supplies Used (all are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Stamps: Flower Patch, And Many More 
Ink: Calypso Coral
Other: Banner Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Flower Fair Framelits, Calypso Coral Ribbon





No comments: