Monday, May 11, 2015

One Card, Two Different Looks


So I mentioned in my last post that I'm going back to my first love.
Simple card making.

Today I'm going to share 2 cards.
Both are made the same exact way,
but I used different cardstock and stamp sentiments 
to change them up a bit.

Up first, one of my favorite color combinations:
Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, and Calypso Coral.


I'm really, really, really sad that Coastal Cabana is retiring. 
Super sad face :(


The sentiment is from SU!'s Painted Petals stamp set.
Such a great one!



For the second card, I used 2014-16 In Colors:
Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, and Tangelo Twist.

The sentiment comes from the Sale-a-bration stamp set, 'Big Day'.




These were such fun cards to make.
And the best part?
You guessed it...they were simple!

I'm looking forward to making more with different color combinations...
I'll be for sure using SU!'s 2015-17 In Colors :)
Have you seen them?
One word....Fabulous!

Inspiration for these cards came from HERE.


Supplies Used (all are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Painted Petals, Big Day 
Ink: Jet Black StazOn
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Other: Itty Bitty Accents Flower Punch, Square Punch (non SU!), Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals



No comments: