Thursday, May 14, 2015

'You Made My Day' Card



One of my newest favorite tools 
is the flower punch from SU!'s Itty Bitty Punch set.

Earlier this week I shared 2 cards 
using the negative space of the punch.
Instead of throwing the flowers away,
I decided to make another card with them :)
I really hate to waste any of my paper scraps.


These are from my favorite color combo at the moment:
Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, and Calypso Coral.
They are so pretty together!


The sentiment is from SU!'s 'And Many More' stamp set.


Another simple card that packs a punch!

Card inspiration came from HERE.



Supplies Used (all are from SU! unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Ink: Jet Black StazOn
Stamps: And Many More
Other: Itty Bitty Accents Punch (flower), Pearl Basic Jewels,Whisper White Note Cards



No comments: