Wednesday, August 10, 2016

'Be the Good" Sign


There's a wall in my dining room that has been bare since we moved in.
I thought I wanted to make a cute EAT sign to put there,
but have never followed through with it.

Then I saw a sign that I just loved,
and decided that was exactly what needed to go in that space.

I went right to work making my own version.



I had to borrow some paint brushes from one of my daughters.
This teeny tiny one is what I used for the majority of the time.

It was taking forever!!


Then I asked my daughter if she was SURE that she didn't have anything bigger.

"Oh!", she said.
 "I thought you just wanted a little brush!".

Nope
That's not what I said at all!

She brought me a bigger brush,
and the rest of the painting was done in a flash!!



I just love my new sign!
It makes me smile every time I look in my dining room!






No comments: