Friday, June 5, 2009

And the Winner is....

No, I'm not up for the fun of it! It's 1:00 in the morning and my baby is keeping me up. Since I'm up anyways, and it's after midnight, let's go ahead and pick a winner....then maybe I'll be able to sleep in later (crossing my fingers!).

To be fair, I went to Random.org....

And the official winner is:

#9: Camrin said...
VERY CUTE! I would love to be the winner. You are so creative.

Congratulations Camrin!! I will be contacting you shortly!

Thanks to everyone who entered. You all left such nice comments! You'll have to keep checking back....you never know when there will be another giveaway ;)!

2 comments:

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Bummer! I guess I will have to make it myself!

I too have been up in the middle of the nigh with my little one and find that blogging does help! I hope you were able to get some sleep!

Congrats Camrin! I am SOOO jealous!!

Camrin said...

Yippee! I'm so excited!
My mailing address is:

PO Box 7055
Bunkerville, NV 89007

Keep the creative ideas coming! I love watching for new ideas and even better winning the awesome giveaways! ;)